whose registered number is OC 1277 and whose registered office is at Level 3 Suite N° 2407 Tower Business Centre Tower Street Swatar BIRKIRKARA BKR 4013 MALTA.
We collect and process personal data only in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable legislation.
If you have any questions or comments about how we handle your personal information, e-mail us at cm(at)adtyre(dot)com, or write to us at AD Tyres International EU Level 3 Suite N° 2407 Tower Business Centre Tower Street Swatar BIRKIRKARA BKR 4013 MALTA.
What information do we collect and how?
When you use the Website(s), or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email we may collect, store and use certain personal information that is disclosed to us including your name, status, date of birth, address, telephone, mobile and fax number, email address and details of your vehicle and the purchases made including fitting appointment details and payment details. As and where required, such information may also include photographic identification and proof of address.
_grecaptcha: to provide spam protection. Expiration period: session This period shows the length of the period at which a vendor can store and/or read certain data from your computer by using a cookie, a pixel, an API, cookieless tracking, or other resources.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-*: this cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Necessary’. Duration 11 months.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded onto your device when you access certain websites or services including adtyre.com. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website or service on each subsequent visit.
Controlling cookies used by AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL EU.
How we may use your information
Following our acquisition of the information referred to above (the “Information”), you accept that we may retain the Information and that it may be held and used by us or any third party company which processes it on our behalf.
We shall be entitled to use the information for the following purposes (as appropriate):
- to fulfill your order and any other contractual agreements between us.
- to provide you with an acknowledgement of order message and an order confirmation.
- to send you periodic communications from us (this may include communications by post, e-mail, telephone, text message, picture messaging, fax and SMS), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from us may include advertising we send out on behalf of third party companies or organisations. Such communications may be based on use of your vehicle and registration details.
- market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form.
- provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the Websites.
- to provide you with advertisements which are more relevant to you and your interests when using the Websites.
- to enable us to monitor and improve the performance of the Websites and to improve campaign performance on the Websites
- in order to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- for our business and accounting records.
- For our employee training purposes.
- We also collect data for the following purposes: Technical administration of the Websites, to enhance your experience of the Websites, research and development, customer service, marketing, and ad targeting. All of the above are subject to your stated preferences.
- We will not sell the Information to third parties for their own use
We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information However whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
If you do not wish us to use your information
If you no longer wish us to pass your details to our Company or to third parties for marketing purposes, or you do not wish to receive marketing communications from AD Tyres International EU please write to us at : AD Tyres International EU, Marketing department Level 3 Suite N° 2407 Tower Business Centre Tower Street Swatar BIRKIRKARA BKR 4013 MALTA, or send an e-mail to us at : cm(at)adtyre(dot)com, stating your name, address and e-mail address (if provided) and advise us which uses you wish to opt out of.
We understand that the security of your payment details is very important to you, and indeed it is to us. There are various ways in which we provide security for your details when you make payments over the internet:
All credit and debit card payments are processed through our Payment Service Provider HIPAY. HIPAY are accredited with the PCI Security Standards Council and their systems and processes comply with the PCI Data Security Standard. All transactions containing card information are transmitted over the internet in an encrypted form using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, currently with a minimum effective symmetric key length of 128 bits.
In addition, card payments are authenticated by HIPAY using the banking institutions’ authentication processes Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure code (collectively referred to as 3D Secure).
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal information, Please write to the address noted above if you require this.